Share with Widgetbox

Friday, January 07, 2011

Stumbling into Grace


Blimey! This blog is becoming random, sporadic, a confused jumble of spiritual experiences and a whole bunch of highs and lows. Oh yes...just like my life...
Well, Jesus did it. After my attempt to evade the Hound of Heaven and seek consolation in either some vague form of fuzzy spirituality or nothing at all I finally found myself over New Year's Day stumbling reluctantly into the Kingdom of God again. Not that I'd probably ever been away.
Last Monday I met with a Christian friend to talk, tentatively, about returning to church which, to be honest, scares the pants off me...
As always, watch this space if you are still tuned in to Channel Les...

4 comments:

Meg said...

I'm still here, and pleased to hear from you again. I stumbled back into the kingdom too just a little while before Christmas. I wonder if there's a new trend starting?

David Gladson said...

still here... still paying attention and grateful for your honesty and courage.

Martyn - Being Free said...

I've only just stumbled onto your blog so i'm hoping there is more to come!

Meg said...

Thanks for your comment on my most recent post. It was a journey of discovery that I went on, just before Christmas last year, and it's over already. I'm praying that your journey will bring you some light and refreshing. Although my journey back into church ended back outside of church, it was not an entirely negative experience, I think I gained far more than I lost and I feel at peace now.