Share with Widgetbox

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

No Junk, Just Jesus


I came across a great site for GLBT Christians primarily but also straight allies called "No Junk Just Jesus".


It has a link to a free workbook for GLBT Christians who feel rejected by the Church and/or God. It also has a link to a pamphlet to encourage GLBT people to consider why Jesus loves them.


A lot of time and effort has gone into explaining that God's love and inclusiveness is so much bigger than the wider church sometimes makes out.

2 comments:

Meg said...

Hi Les!

I love coming here. You always have such good stuff. That bit by Spong above...wow! I've enjoyed reading Spong for years now, and it seems he hasn't changed. :)I'm going to check this site out, as well.

Love and Light,
Meg

Anonymous said...

Hello,
My name is Amanda.
I really enjoyed the picture of the cross you have posted and I was wondering if I may use the picture on a site that I am making for a non-profit foundation called The Never Give Up Foundation Inc. Please respond to me in an email to xxisisraynexx@yahoo.com.
Thank you. God Bless