Share with Widgetbox

Monday, October 19, 2009

Glocal Christianity

This is a plug for one of my favourite blogs "Glocal Christianity".

Matt Stone is a follower of Christ but seeks to interact with a wide-range of traditions.

He recently reflected on his blogs over time on the subject of yoga which is something that frightens the average, spiritually insecure, Christian.

He also has a magnificent collection of Christian Art.

This is a wonderful blog but Matt is also a top guy who seeks to live out his faith and beliefs authentically and offers me continual food for thought.

2 comments:

Meg Britton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meg said...

I will go and take a look. I'm a little cranky that I had a setting checked that would let my full name show on comments here lol.

Anyway, what I'd said was that if you see me posting comments from various different names and web addresses it's because I am still making up my mind where I live on the net hehe. Meg is me, though.

Love and Light,
Meg