Share with Widgetbox

Friday, April 24, 2009

Newcastle University

I am still here in the land of the living and, although my internet access is still limited to the local library, I haven't slacked off in terms of my thinking. I have been put in touch with the head of the theology department at Newcastle University and on May 6th I am meeting John McDowell to discuss transferring my Masters across to Newcastle and also to plan ahead for my doctoral thesis.

I am really excited about the potential for expanding my research and John seems to be open to a broader theological perspective which will allow me to explore the intersections of theology, exegesis and culturally-imposed worldviews. I will keep you posted on the journey.

Thanks for all the comments and emails over the last couple of months. I have been encouraged in all aspects of my life.

1 comment:

Sally said...

excellent news, I am almost finished on my Masters now and considering doctoral research.... not sure I want to go that far.