Share with Widgetbox

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tony Jones in Sydney

Tonight I am going to Sydney to hear Tony Jones speak about the emerging church. Tony is the coordinator of Emergent Village and a the author of a number of works including "The New Christians". I am really looking forward to hearing his perspective and interacting with a different group of emerging practitioners. The evening is facilitated by the Church Army, an Anglican group so as a Baptist it will be great to meet a new group of Christians.

I will send some thoughts following the conference. This morning I hope to complete my book review for the Masters so I will find time to offer some thoughts resulting from this as well. After all of the emotional soul searching of the last few weeks I feel ready to get into some theological reflection and practice.

No comments: