Share with Widgetbox

Monday, May 26, 2008

Hard as Nails

I have just been totally and utterly inspired. It is my first day off and, surprisingly, I woke early so I decided to get up. I flicked on the TV and caught a documentary made my HBO about a radical unordained Catholic Minister from Syracuse, New York, called Justin Fatica.

This man is walking talking 24/7 passion for Jesus. With the journey I am on right now and seeking ways to share my love for Christ as I drive the taxi this was a divine appointment.

Check out www.hanm.org for further info. If you are in the US or Canada you might be able to get HBO. I saw it on Showcase on the Foxtel network in Australia. If you want to be challenged and confronted then get a hold of it.

This is a man and a ministry that gets right in the face of troubled teens in a way that can be offensive at times but they get to the heart of what it is to live 24/7 for the one who died for the WHOLE world. As I meet more and more lost people I am realising that I need to be bolder in sharing my faith and the hope that is found in Jesus.

2 comments:

William Gilligan said...

Les,
Are you still with PMI?

Alice C. Linsley said...

Les, let yout light shine for Jesus! God bless you, my friend.