Share with Widgetbox

Thursday, April 17, 2008

I'm Back

Thank you for the supportive comments that I have received over the last few weeks regarding this blog. I have decided that there is merit in continuing writing. Watch this space. In the next few days I will give some insights into my Masters of Theology and the insights gained, my new psychologist and the wonderful journey that is ensuing with my mental illness and Asperger's issues and, finally, ministry opportunities that are arising as well as the spiritual attack.

The last few months have not been quiet and God is STILL at work in the world.

3 comments:

Tauratinzwe said...

Welcome back! I've missed stories from the journey.

Tauratinzwe said...

You've been tagged!

Blog: Observations of Africa
Post: Tagged!
Link: www.observationsofafrica.blogspot.com

bishopC said...

I join your community in welcoming you back to the front lines of ministry. It is your ability to be transparent coupled with the power and love of God ushering us through the circumstance and unique situations of our lives, that the knowledge of Him is formulated in every one of us. I salute your faithful witness and honor Him for those things He alone has sustained you through in the ministry of your life's epistle.