Share with Widgetbox

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Missional

Following on from the previous post I want to be more intentionally missional in my work environment and in the wider context of ministering to these men. I certainly feel a call to minister to men with mental illnesses of varying degrees. I am concerned to be diligent in my service before God. I am going to explore other ministries that may specifically minister into this area as well as considering how I can best contextualise the gospel message where I am. Any thoughts or links would be greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

wsdahl said...

It's The Porpoise Diving Life Les....you're being called out beyond the safe harbors you've become accustomed to...swim with HIM!

Les said...

Thanks Bill for your comments. I appreciate the encouragement to be bold in my Christian service.