Share with Widgetbox

Thursday, May 24, 2007

An invitation to leave the comfort zone

Hopefully it won't take much to realise that I am being profoundly and beautifully impacted by "The Porpoise Diving Life".

Today, words fail me. Please, please read this link and comment. I will engage in posts with the comments but I have nothing further to add except to say that I feel the presence of Jesus here with me in a tangible way calling to me to follow him again into uncharted waters.

"Are you threatening me?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Les - I am delighted God is speaking to you in these pages. I hope others will be blessed as well.

Bill Dahl
Author
www.ThePorpoiseDivingLife.com

Colin A. Lamm said...

There is definitely a lot to munch on here. I must ponder it further before I am able to give an intelligent response.